...custom rustic hall tree.

Wednesday, May 14, 2014


Can you believe that Eddie whipped this up in a weekend?  Me either, he's a keeper.

Supplies he used to build this:

  • birch plywood
  • pine
  • spindles
  • decorative molding squares
  • small piece of bead board
  • Kregjig
  • KregJig screws
  • gorilla glue
  • vintage mirror
  • (2) wicker baskets
  • Plaster Paint (Sweet Cream) and our own special mix of glaze.




Right about the time I finished this post I realized that we never did add these great rustic hooks we found at Hobby Lobby.  Here are a few more pics with those added.


(sorry for the terrible pic quality)


So which do you like better, with or without hooks?  


Thank you for stopping by to check out our latest project.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs